Everyone is welcome!
- Sunday 8.30 am Traditional Communion Service
- Sunday 10.30 am Contemporary Communion Service
- Months that have a 5th Sunday, we join together to celebrate our unity at 9:30 am
- 26th of November: Combined 9.30am service, followed by our AGM.
- Next Messy Church: Tuesday 28th November: 3.30pm- 5.30pm
We also run a musical playgroup on Monday mornings, and on the last Tuesday of the month we have Messy Church which is an informal evening for all ages! See the kids page for details.
Revd. Alex Kornaczewski concluded his ministry at St Aidan’s on Sunday 23rd July 2017 after five years and after farewelling him and his wife Joan, Revd. Trevor Filewood is our locum.
St. Aidan’s Day
Every year we celebrate St. Aidan’s Day in a special way as a way of giving thanks to God for His goodness and faithfulness. This year, we celebrated on Sunday the 27th August with Archbishop Philip Freier joining us. We enjoyed a great meal together and were entertained by Rowan Foster (an ex-ABC newsreader).