We were excited to continue with MesSy cHUrCh which first began on Tuesday 26th April, 2016. What’s MesSy cHUrCh, I hear you ask? Well, it’s a very informal get-together for everyone in the family that will be held on the last Tuesday each month. The next MesSy cHUrCh will be on Tuesday 28th February 2017 in our lower hall beginning at 4:00 p.m., and including games and activities suitable for all ages, and a simple meal. We aim to finish sometime around 6:15.
Call June 0402115262 or 95871664 for more info.
Regular services. All welcome!
- Sunday 8.30 am Traditional Communion Service
- Sunday 10.30 am Contemporary Communion Service
- Months that have a 5th Sunday, we join together to celebrate our unity at 9:30 am.
- On February 5, 2017 we will have as our guest speakers at both services Chris & Grace Adams on leave from serving as missionaries in Timor Leste (East Timor).
- On February 26 we have as our guest speaker at both services Susan Parkin, chaplain at Parkdale Secondary College.
Those assigned to duties for up-coming services are published on the up-coming roster page. If you find you are allocated for duty, but cannot do so, please arrange someone else to fill in.
We also run a musical playgroup on Monday mornings. See the kids page for details.